How To Install TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information- Features and User Guide
Just take a well-lit photograph of any tick, send it to our laboratory with the TickCheck app, and our technicians will identify it for you within 1-2 business days. Tick identification can help you understand the potential for exposure to tick-borne infections like Lyme disease.
Your anonymized tick submissions will also provide valuable data for university tick surveillance research!
• FREE professional tick identification service
• Handy tick identification guide for all major species of ticks present in North America
• Instructions for safely removing an embedded tick
• Information on avoidance and symptoms of tick-borne diseases
• Instructions on preserving and sending ticks for testing
The TickCheck app is a must-have resource for anyone living in a high-risk tick area. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, hikers, runners, gardeners, dog owners, or anyone who encounters ticks.
TickCheck.com is a university-affiliated tick testing laboratory based in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania that is dedicated to providing laboratory-quality tick testing to people in high-risk areas for Lyme and other tick-borne diseases nationwide.
We offer PCR-based tick testing that is 99.9% accurate and can detect the presence of ten tick-borne diseases in a tick that bit you – Lyme disease, anaplasmosis, babesia, bartonella, ehrlichiosis, tularemia, B. miyamotoi, mycoplasmosis, Rocky Mountain spotted fever and the deer tick virus.
For more information, visit TickCheck.com
TickCheck does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Consult a doctor if you believe you have contracted Lyme disease.
What’s New On New Version Of TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information. Every element about TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information.
Also, we do not use our server to download TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the TickCheck – Free Tick Identification & Information app.