How To Install The O App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download The O software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using The O on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- The O app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the The O logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of The O- Features and User Guide
The O uses location awareness to locate you in and around the Mona museum and tells you about the work on display. You can choose from ‘Artwank’—a short and pithy, but otherwise traditional, essay; ‘Gonzo’—ramblings from David Walsh and some of his buddies about what the stuff on show means on a more personal level; as well as bite-sized nuggets of info, and interviews with artists. The O allows you to ‘Love’ and ‘Hate’ Mona artworks or you can leave comments to really vent your spleen.
* Audio and video. Bring earphones and so you can listen, but not the person next to you
* Map of the museum with a pink dot to show how far you are from the toilets
* Supports voiceover and screen reader functionality for people with low vision or dyslexia
* Suggestions what to eat and how much to drink during your visit
* Push notifications for helping you raise your child and so forth.
What’s New On New Version Of The O
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of The O. Every element about The O apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of The O.
Also, we do not use our server to download The O apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the The O app.