How To Install PhotoGuru Media Player App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download PhotoGuru Media Player software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using PhotoGuru Media Player on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- PhotoGuru Media Player app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the PhotoGuru Media Player logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of PhotoGuru Media Player- Features and User Guide
The app has been installed >200,000 times from the Google- and Amazon stores and is used in homes, offices and store fronts as well as by promoters during concerts and other events.
PhotoGuru Media Player can access photos and videos from the following cloud-based photo- and file hosting services:
• Google Drive
• Google Photos
• Local USB Sticks/drives
• Microsoft OneDrive
• Windows Server (Samba, CIFS)
The app supports true 4K/UHD rendering of images on the following devices:
• FireTV 4K (small rectangular box released in 2015)
• FireTV Stick 4K (released in 11/2018)
• NVidia Shield (all versions)
Due to hardware limitations, PhotoGuru does not support 4K rendering on the FireTV 4K dongle that was released in 11/2017.
The app is ad-free and does not cost anything. In order to keep it that way and to remove a trial message within the app, we ask you to purchase the module for the cloud-storage provider that you use for approximately $3.50. Proceeds are used to finance future development of the app and to purchase new equipment for testing.
For more information please visit:
What’s New On New Version Of PhotoGuru Media Player
Fix: updated Samba/CIFS library to support SMB2 and SMB2.1 protocol.
Fix: improved video playback.
New: Samsung DEX multi-window support.
Fix: Fixed Android TV Homescreen recommendations.
Fix: UPNP server detection on Android P devices.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of PhotoGuru Media Player. Every element about PhotoGuru Media Player apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of PhotoGuru Media Player.
Also, we do not use our server to download PhotoGuru Media Player apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the PhotoGuru Media Player app.