How To Install DICK’S Team Manager App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download DICK’S Team Manager software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using DICK’S Team Manager on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- DICK’S Team Manager app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the DICK’S Team Manager logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of DICK’S Team Manager- Features and User Guide
BASEBALL & SOFTBALL: Powerful scorekeeping tools make it easier than ever to score games and automatically calculate detailed statistics for individuals and teams. Just score the game, calculate stats, and stream live play-by-play updates. Parents and grandparents never have to miss a game again. Subscribe to Plus or Premium to get live scoring updates sent straight to your phone so you can stay involved with the game from anywhere. (Plus: $2.99/mo or $29.99/yr; Premium: $7.99/mo or $49.99/yr)
DICK’S Team Manager is available for the following sports: baseball, softball, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, football, volleyball, field hockey, ice hockey, swimming & diving, track & field, wrestling, crew & rowing, bowling, cheerleading, cross country, tennis, water polo, rugby, and golf teams.
• Team Chat: send important announcements, schedule updates, and last minute changes to the whole team with just a few taps.
• Scheduling: Maintain a single, easy-to-manage team calendar to keep coaches, players, and parents on the same page all season long. Sync with your phone to add team events to your existing calendar.
• Event Reminders: Schedule automatic event reminders for your team before any event.
• RSVPs: Know in advance who is going to be there so you can adjust your game plan and track attendance.
• Roster Management: Keep your roster and team contact info all in one place. Make changes anytime.
• Scoring: Keep score as the game progresses while keeping those who couldn’t make it in person posted on the action (currently available for Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Basketball, Football, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, and Ice Hockey).
• Photo Albums: Share your best action shots with the whole team and keep team photos organized in one place. Any team member can add to the album.
• Maps & Weather: Get up-to-the-minute game and practice location updates so you can arrive on time and local weather updates before heading out the door.
How to Get Started:
1. Create your team in the app
2. Enter roster and parent contact information
3. Invite other coaches, staff members, and volunteers
4. Schedule a game, practice, or other team events
5. View up-to-the-minute schedule info, see player and parent RSVPs, or message other team members from the app
What’s New On New Version Of DICK’S Team Manager
• Fixed: Players removed from the roster won’t show in the RSVP list.
• Fixed: Some issues around how players with a jersey number but no name displayed.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of DICK’S Team Manager. Every element about DICK’S Team Manager apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of DICK’S Team Manager.
Also, we do not use our server to download DICK’S Team Manager apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the DICK’S Team Manager app.