How To Install ASL Translator App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download ASL Translator software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using ASL Translator on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- ASL Translator app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the ASL Translator logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of ASL Translator- Features and User Guide
1. TEXT-TO-SIGN GENERATOR (SIGNED ENGLISH)
2. ASL PHRASES (ASL)
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING: The TEXT-TO-SIGN portion of this app translates English text into ASL signs and generates sentences in “English word order”. However it is not “Signed Exact English” we improve the translation with our Smart Translation Algorithm.
Over 30,000 words translated into Seamless Sign Language Video in real time! Patented technology seamlessly connects each signed word to display a smooth video stream, the only software with this unique feature.
Translate entire books, emails, documents or text from the internet.
Type a sentence, or cut and paste text into the text box and see the video translation in real time. (up to 50 words at a time).
• Seamless connectivity between signs
• Over 30,000 words recognized
• Over 1,400 Idioms and Phrases
• Translate up to 50 words at a time
• Cut and paste large amount of text
• Translate entire numerical system
• Time, Money, Dates
• General numbers
• Names i.e. Mr. Brown
• Model mouths each word for lip readers
• Finger spells any word not in our database
• Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, and Replay Video
• Slow motion
• Loop video
• Swipe video screen to see next or previous video
• ASL Signs in English word order, plus our Smart Translation Algorithm.
110 ASL Phrases
Learn how to sign ASL idioms and phrases. Jessica Tanner (deaf actress) and Dwight D. Godwin, NIC (certified ASL interpreter), translate 100 idioms and phrases such as “where is the bathroom” and “train go sorry” into ASL. (No internet required)
There are many different forms of American Sign Language. For example, there are over 100 different ways to sign “Birthday” and “Picnic” ASL signs vary in different parts of the country and even in different small social groups. We tried to take this into account and provide signs that are most commonly used.
NOTE: This app is not meant to replace a live interpreter.
AUDIO: If you are a hearing person, there is no sound with this application.
INTERNET REQUIRED for the text-to-sign generator. (WIFI recommended)
Comments – Questions –Technical Support, Please contact us at email@example.com
** Guaranteed to work. Please email us if you have a problem firstname.lastname@example.org**
What’s New On New Version Of ASL Translator
Fixes issue with ASL Phrases for Android 11.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of ASL Translator. Every element about ASL Translator apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of ASL Translator.
Also, we do not use our server to download ASL Translator apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the ASL Translator app.